Recently I did a poll on Instagram asking if anyone would like to signup for a Virtual Book Club. Most likely if you’re reading this, it’s because you said yes! So, thank you and welcome.
For the past few years, one of my New Year’s resolutions has been to read one book a month. I choose a book that fits with my monthly goal which aligns with my word for the year. I’ve found it to be easier to commit to and follow through if it’s broken up by month. Here’s an example of a past month’s commitments.
- Word of the year: Grounding
- Goal: Simplify schedule, more time at home
- Action: Quit something + schedule time outside
- Book: The Best Yes
You can sit with us.
If you’re not a part of the Book Club, all you have to do is send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Book Club” in the subject line, and I will add you to the group email.
Here are some of the books we will be reading:
- Of Mess and Moxie | Jen Hatmaker
- 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit | Nicki Koziarz
- The Road Back to You or The Path Between Us
- Cozy Minimalist Home | Myquillyn Smith
- Present Over Perfect | Shauna Neiquist
- Body Love | Kelly LeVeque
- Rhythms of Renewal | Rebekah Lyons
- Own Your Everyday | Jordan Lee Dooley
- Love Does | Bob Goff or Love Lives Here | Maria Goff
- The Next Right Thing | Emily P. Freeman
- Freefall to Fly | Rebekah Lyons
Side note: If you find that one of these books doesn’t relate to you or you’ve already it, I encourage you to skip it and substitute another book in that month, and then get back on track for the next!